Rent cross-country ski gear–skis, boots, and poles– for the ski season, November 30 – March 25
You must register online to reserve your equipment and select a pick up location and time. Online registration opens Friday, November 10th, 9am
Equipment Pick Up at:
- Hotchkiss/Nature Connection: Thursday 11/30, 3:00-6:30PM
- Delta/Delta Middle School: Friday 12/1, 3:00-6:30PM
$75 adult; $25 child for DCSD/Olathe families (must show school ID)
$125 for non-DCSD individuals
If you are just looking to rent for the Holidays, that lending period will be December 18-January 4th. We will have registration details for Holiday Lending in early December, so check back then! Cost will be $25/set of skis, boots, poles.
- Click below and set up an Ultracamp account if you don’t already have one
- Select quantity of boot and ski sizes. If you are registering the whole family, you will select for each person here.
- Boots: if you are in-between boot sizes, round up to the nearest size when selecting a boot size to account for thick socks.
- Skis: if you are a beginner and in-between sizes, size down. You can find a sizing guide here.
- Select a location and time to pick up your equipment (see above for equipment pick up locations)
- $10 deposit is required to reserve. You will pay the remaining balance upon pick up (see above for pricing)
ULTRACAMP LINK: https://www.ultracamp.com/clientlogin.aspx?idCamp=1163&campCode=TNC