Adventures Through TimeCamp out at the Fort!
Be the first to spend a night in the new Fort Uncompahgre Tepees! Join us for two fun filled days and one night of adventure, fun and creation. Get wet paddle boarding, build your own watercraft, enjoy a movie under the stars, outdoor cooking, shelter building and so much more.
- Scholarships Available!
- Grade Range 5th-7th
- Bring a sack lunch on the 7th - all other meals included
- One night of adventure
- Paddle boarding
- Build your own watercraft
- A movie under the stars
- Outdoor cooking
- Shelter building
- ...and more!
- Download the flyer
Join The Nature Connection for our first summer of programming with the help of Great Outdoors Colorado funding! Located in the #bestbackyardintheworld for a four-day camp, students will interact with the many ecosystems that surround them each day, connecting with these wonderful spaces through hands-on activities. We will be utilizing equipment such as stand up paddle boards, fishing and archery from our new gear library!
Adventures of the 1830s - Fort Uncompahgre
- Scavenger hunt, orienteering, fishing, shelter building, knot tying, crafts and games!
- Learn to shoot a bow and throw a tomahawk and more!
- Session 1: July 9th-11th: - 3rd, 4th, & 5th (limited to 20 participants)
- Session 2: July 16th-18th: - 5th, 6th, & 7th (limited to 20 participants)
- Session 3: July 23rd-25th: - 3rd, 4th, & 5th (limited to 20 participants)
- Session 4: July 30th - Aug 1st: - 5th, 6th, & 7th (limited to 20 participants)
- Download the flyer
Registration: Contact Mike Chastain at 970-874-8349 or by email:
The wilderness is a special, unconfined place where one can build character and learn important lifelong skills such as leadership and teamwork. Join us on an excursion into these amazing places - the Uncompahgre or the Raggeds Wilderness for an unforgettable adventure with our experienced trip leaders. The Nature Connection will help provide the gear you need to have a safe and fun trip - from tents to sleeping bags to backpacks.