Join The Nature Connection for our first summer of programming with the help of Great Outdoors Colorado funding! Located in the #bestbackyardintheworld for a four-day camp, students will interact with the many ecosystems that surround them each day, connecting with these wonderful spaces through hands-on activities. We will be utilizing equipment such as stand up paddle boards, fishing and archery from our new gear library!
Adventures of the 1830s - Fort Uncompahgre
- Scavenger hunt, orienteering, fishing, shelter building, knot tying, crafts and games!
- Learn to shoot a bow and throw a tomahawk and more!
- Session 1: July 9th-11th: - 3rd, 4th, & 5th (limited to 20 participants)
- Session 2: July 16th-18th: - 5th, 6th, & 7th (limited to 20 participants)
- Session 3: July 23rd-25th: - 3rd, 4th, & 5th (limited to 20 participants)
- Session 4: July 30th - Aug 1st: - 5th, 6th, & 7th (limited to 20 participants)
- Download the flyer
Registration: Contact Mike Chastain at 970-874-8349 or by email:
The wilderness is a special, unconfined place where one can build character and learn important lifelong skills such as leadership and teamwork. Join us on an excursion into these amazing places - the Uncompahgre or the Raggeds Wilderness for an unforgettable adventure with our experienced trip leaders. The Nature Connection will help provide the gear you need to have a safe and fun trip - from tents to sleeping bags to backpacks.